August 2020 Highlights
- 17 LIVE classes – 10 am Pacific Daylight Time (Vancouver)
- Monday – Hatha Yoga (5)
- Wednesday Hatha + Yoga Nidra (4)
- Thursday – Cross Training – includes pilates, core strength, health & wellness information and more (4)
- Friday – Functional Restorative (4)
- Coffee Time – 9 am Thursday on Zoom
- REPLAY OF LIVE CLASS available within 24 hours with class notes, poetry and more – NEW – have these delivered within 24 hours of the class like this example
- SERIES VIDEOS available – eg. Bold Blocks 1 through 4
- BONUS VIDEOS – 5 minute short video workout and 1 minute pose “how to”
- OVER 40 classes from previous months – watch any time of the day or night “Barbara on Demand” with class notes – example
- Curated music playlists for classes, when appropriate.
- Weekly newsletter
- Online Facebook group exclusively for members with Yoga With Barbara Crompton
- YOUNGER THIS YEAR – eBook and contemplative talk/Q&A
REGISTRATION FORM BELOW Sample Class Video (Restorative Yoga)
Just loved the class from Thursday. July 23
the HITT and Balance.
I’m really grateful for all the hard work that you two put into the classes and getting the classes out to us.
thank you, Nadine
You are a true teacher….
After taking your classes online it has been my great pleasure to now get to spend meaningful time with you.
I want to thank you for your incredible classes. They have made a huge positive difference in my life right now, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I am extremely grateful for them and follow you four times a week. I think I am stronger now because of them and also walking every day. I am fortunate to live in such a beautiful city with so many great opportunities for walks.
And so. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope you keep doing them.
CH – May 2020
Thank you so much for offering these wonderful classes! Because of the time difference, I take the class after it’s been downloaded and really appreciate that flexibility. I also love that I can actually take classes with you even though I live several time zones away! I took my first yoga class ever while visiting my sister in Vancouver a number of years ago and feel blessed to be able to reconnect virtually.
– Leslie: June 2020 –