Anne joined us in Puerto Vallarta in November 2011 and shared this fabulous couscous salad with us!
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3-4 lemons)
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 cups couscous
- 3 cups boiling water
Mix together and let sit covered 5-10 min.
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 can drained chick peas (garbonzo)
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups chopped parsley(1 bunch)
- Fresh mint if you can get it- chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
Wait until the couscous is a little cool and fluff with fork, then add the rest of the ingredients. Toss with dressing. Will keep for several days.
Great for lunches.