Thank you for booking your Yoga Holiday November 6 to 12, 2015 with Barbara Crompton. The link to this page has also been emailed to you so you will be able to keep it for future reference.
- If you have not completed your Health Waiver Form please do so now http://barbaracrompton.com/index.php/health-waiver-form/
- If you are sharing a Casa, make sure the people you are sharing with complete their online registration.
- Book your travel! Ensure you arrive in enough time on Friday, November 6th to be settled in and ready for yoga at 5:30 pm.
When you have your travel booked, email Carolyne@barbaracrompton.com with your arrival/departure information
- If you are coming in a day early, or staying after and would like to stay on at the Casa Dulce Vida, please contact them directly at email@example.com
- Review the calendar – note the *’s and see if there is anything you need to do before you leave Canada.
- We will invoice you for the balance on August 1, 2015, as well as $30USD for hotel gratuity.
Casa Dulce Vida
Calle Aldama 295,
El Centro, Puerto Vallarta, 48300
Accommodation is located in the central area of Puerto Vallarta, on the hill overlooking the Bay of Banderas. It is a very short walk to every service you will require. Public transportation is cheap and taxis are plentiful. Shopping for food, drugs, medicines, beverages etc. is readily available (and there is a Starbucks!)
There is very little crime in the area and it is safe to wander freely day and night. Things do get stolen however, as in any tourist area, so don’t leave items unattended at the beaches.
Clothing: Casual, pack light – bring yoga gear and mat, shorts, sarongs, sundresses, sandals, t-shirts, bathing suits, hat, sun-screen, running shoes for hiking, one long sleeve shirt. You may want to bring a fancy outfit if going out on the town.
Insurance: Please ensure that you have appropriate travel and property insurance.
- Wireless internet is available in the casas – there are no TV’s or cable. Sports bars do have big screen TV’s for you sports fans!
- Massage, Manicures and Pedicures (see appointment schedule below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot in advance)
- There is a beautiful Italian tiled pool that you will be able to relax around during the day/evening. Following the morning yoga classes you are welcome to stay at the yoga studio til 3:00 pm with it’s gorgeous views, dipping pool and you can order a sandwich or salad of the day, or join us for an afternoon hike.
- The Casa Dulce Vida also has a library/book exchange in case you read everything that you bring with you!
- Just down the street from the Casa Dulce Vida is a laundry service that is very reasonable and fairly quick turnaround.
Mexican banks have ATM machines. It is best to bring a debit card, VISA or MASTERCARD but please don’t forget your PIN number! The “casa de cambios” (money exchange offices) will exchange Travelers Checks or cash to pesos sometimes, but you must have a valid passport and other photo ID to do this.
Case Dulce Vida has an in-room handbook that provides information on restaurants We will also have some recommendations when we meet on Saturday night, at Barb’s, and provide you with a map of the town to visit some of PV’s best .
- High end restaurant………Trios, Hacienda, Cafe des Artist, Vista Grill.
- Medium priced restaurants ….. Daquiri Dicks, Fajita Grill, Joe’s fish shack, Archie’s Wok in Old Town
- Cheap and Cheerful restaurants and beach drinks…. Langostinos, Red Onion, CC’s, Blue Shrimp, Sea Monkey.
- Health food…… Salud on Olas ALtas, Vegetarian buffet
- Party Spot…… Andales on Olas ALtas
If you have any questions contact email@example.com or 250.479.4235